We are incredibly excited to announce that Roaring Stories shop on Darling Street has now reopened after lockdown as of Monday Oct 11. Our trading hours revert to pre lockdown times.
Roaring Stories is COVID Safe and staff will be on hand to welcome and assist customers with instore access requirements under Stage 1 of re-opening, according to NSW Health guidelines.
Under COVID regulations for NSW retail business, customer instore access to Roaring Stories is conditional on the following requirements:
- A limit of six customers instore at any one time
- Customers aged 16 or over must be fully vaccinated to enter the store
- Customers and staff to wear masks instore and practice safe social distancing at all times
- Customers to scan the QR Code displayed at store entrance and show staff proof of double vaccination at store entrance
- Proof of full vaccination can be either the COVID-19 digital certificate on your phone or a printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (available through MyGov).
Please note all Roaring Stories staff rostered instore are fully vaccinated.
For customers who cannot access Roaring Stories during these initial phases of COVID restrictions, we will continue to provide free contactless home deliveries for customers in Balmain and surrounding suburbs. Simply call us on 9810 5613 or email email@example.com
For those customers who have received the double dose, we can’t wait to see you soon!