We are pleased to offer a range of specialist services and expert advice to local schools including corporate account discounts and free delivery. From ordering books for your school library, curated book packs covering the best range of new releases, we’re here to provide your school with easy ordering options, expert advice and terrific service.
Additional services and benefits provided to school accounts include:
- A carefully curated and browsable children’s section at our local shop, so teachers can come in (with school authorisation), choose books, and take them away there and then. We’ve found this particularly useful for prizegiving. One local school brings prizewinning pupils in to choose their book award for themselves.
- Recommendations and ordering for school libraries.
- Our Year in Books for Schools service. This annual service delivers $1000 worth of brand-new books at the start of each term for the appropriate age-range for your school, so you’ve always got the latest title in the library. We’re also happy to discuss smaller or larger versions of this service, including age-specific packages.
- Private, one-on-one consultations by appointment with our resident Children’s Bookseller. This services includes consultations outside school hours.
- Invitations to attend specialist teacher evenings in-store.
- Corporate discounts to the school account.
If you would like to make an appointment for a specialist consultation with our resident Children’s Bookseller, Bronwyn Richens, or would like more information regarding school orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9810 5613.